My favorite TV series




Hi everyone, I hope you are well, today I am going to talk about a free topic, I choose to talk about  TV series, I would like to share about “Prófugos”  it is my favorite television series and an incredible production of HBO channel. I watched it last year for recommendation of my dad.
Prófugos is about a PDI official called “Tegui” that was infiltrate in an important drug gang for investigate how it works, relacionate, buy and sell large quantities of heroin. Over time “Tegui” he looks too involved and finally he was part of the drug gang.
I really love this TV series because, account with fabulous actors and actresses like Claudia Di Girolamo, Luis Gnecco, Aline Kuppenheim, Blanca Lewis and Benjamin Vicuña that one of my favorites actors. In addition there is a great soundtrack, leadered by Camila Moreno. And finally I am really interested in this production because it included issues of social contingency and of real life, like the drug traffic, and even the accident of 33 miners, among other things.
I really recommend to watch “Prófugos” it was in my opinion one of the best Chilean series with a great plot. You can find the two seasons in YouTube.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

app

my favorite gift