A JOB I WOULD LIKE TO DO IN THE FUTURE


Hello guys, my name is Josefa today I am going to talk about a job that I would like to do in the future, I would like to share about an almoust impossible dream.
When I was only a kid, I have approximately six years old I saw a tv programme with all my family, specifically a television series. The name of this tv serie was “El circo de las Montini” and it was broadcast on TVN channel. I was a really fan of that television serie and on account of my fanaticism I wanted to be a circus artist, like illusionist, trapeze artist, or even a clown, just like the incredible woman artist, that appear in “El circo de las Montini”
Actually I still have that dream, because I think that it was a big opportunity to learn to do new things, develop new skills, know a lot of citys, maybe countries, new cultures and give me a lot of experiences.
This job is almoust impossible for me because, I would need a lot of talent and a great physical dexterity and definitely I don´t have that.
If I achieve be a trapeze artist the satisfaction for me would be make a dream come true


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

app

My favorite TV series

my favorite gift