my favorite activity


Hello everyone, i hope you are well and have a great week, today I am going to talk about activities I like to do in my free time. This topic is a lot difficult for me because in fact I don’t have hobbies, pastime or particulary activity that I do frequently in my free time.

There are many activities I like to do in my free time, I can say that I like swimming, meet my family and friends, go to the cinema and teathre, and  to know new places, ride a bike (but I don’t have a bicycle here in Santiago), listen to music, but the activity that I really love to do, isn´t particulary an activity. 

It is more about being in a place, I really love the  beach and be there, my grandfather has a small cottage in beach where I go since I was little, and simply be there doing whatever  is my favorite activity.

I go there throughout the year, because there is an excellent climate, but in summer I practically live there, the name of the beach is “quinteros” and it is approximately 30 minutes from Iquique, here I like go to walk very far from all the houses, make bonfires in the night, be relaxed and enjoy the peace that place gives me.
Thanks for reading  J



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

app

My favorite TV series

my favorite gift