app


Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Today I am going to talk about thing that I used a lot, I would like to share about my phone, specifically about apps. I really use a lot of apps on my cellphone, like social networks, for example whatsapp, facebook, instagram, also games like snake.io, tenkiu, cooking fever, also taxis apps like cabify, uber and easy taxi (I used the free travel for new user and then I remove the app) and even utilities app like banco estado, be focused (it is for organizate my times), u cursos.

Currently I think that I don´t have a favorite app and I don’t know if there is an app I use a lot more than the rest. But I would like to share about app that I used a lot when I was pre-adolescent maybe twelve or thirteen years old, the game about virtual reality where you can invent your life to your liking, you can do things like build your house, get a work, have a children or pets, get married, divorce, make friends, develop hobbies, among others. The name of the game is “the sims”

I discovered it through a friend that played it on his computer, and I downloaded on my cellphone, I got really obsessed with “the sims” even I used alarms for make tasks or missions that give the game. After a while my cellphone was stolen and I could not play it anymore. I was really sad L

Comentarios

  1. I think I heard about "the sims" before but I have never played on the phone.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loove the Sims, I had it installed on my cellphone and in my pc, best game ever

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I played the sims when i haved 10 years
    Is the best app!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I heard about ''Sims'', but I've never played

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite TV series

my favorite gift